Topics that will be covered.
- Who are your internal customers and external customers?
- Learn to identify and analyse customer needs and problems
- Learn how to become “active listeners”
- Recognise the most common reason for customer complaints
- Develop better oral communication skill and body language
- Discover techniques to cultivate and maintain special customer relationships
- Identify specific problems in your customer service delivery
- Assess your communication style
- Learn how to handle different types of customers
- Learn how to handle complaints that will improve rather than tarnish your image?
- Learn how to greet customers and make them feel welcome
- Telephone manner training
During each component of the course there will be role-play scenarios to reinforce the key concepts. The team will also analyse key case study scenarios.